Jeremy Streten is an entertaining, dynamic and knowledgable speaker that never fails to deliver. His experience in building his own business as well as advising thousands of business owners means that Jeremy is not your typical lawyer, delivering energetic presentations that keep audiences engaged.
Well aware of how brutal it is to sit in an audience, listening to some ‘expert’ waffle on, as they prance around the stage, Jeremy makes sure to keep things entertaining and interactive, by keeping all of his presentations up-to-date and engaging with the attendees directly.
In all of his talks Jeremy uses details of real life client situations and events to illustrate the need for the proper legal advice that is so sorely lacking in the business world.
Current Keynote Speeches
- Business Legal Lifecycle: How to navigate your way from Startup to Success
In this talk, focused for business owners, Jeremy discusses how to build a business properly and focuses on three key areas:
- Why it is important to build your foundations before you build up
- How to master relationships with consultants
- How to take decisive action to help your business
- Old versus New Thinking Why you are leaving Business on the table
In this talk, focused on professional advisors, Jeremy discusses how advisors need to work together in three key areas:
- Avoiding misconceptions about different areas of the law, Jeremy focuses this on the need of the audience
- Mastering an understanding on different areas of the law, again Jeremy will focus this topic on the need of the audience
- How to take decisive action to help business owner clients
Check out these reviews of Jeremy!
– Hank de Jonge, Executive Director, de Jonge Read
Jeremy Streten is an energetic and excellent presenter & speaker. Jeremy was a guest speaker at our Seminar Road Show in February and March 2018. Our road show ran across Queensland from Mackay to Gold Coast at seven different locations. During the Seminar Series it became evident that Jeremy is an expert in many legal aspects that business owners need to navigate.
His topic on the business legal lifecycle received very positive feedback from our audience. Participants left with an insight and practical next steps on how to recognise the specific stage of the business lifecycle that their clients are currently in and how to help their clients cope with the issues they face within each stage of this cycle.
Jeremy’s presentation combined the good balance of instruction and engagement of the audience. Our respect for Jeremy is further represented by the fact that his legal practice is a preferred supplier to our firm.
– Cathy Love, Allied Health Business Coach, Occupational Therapist, Speaker, Author, NACRE Pty Ltd
Jeremy presented at our 2018 Love your Business online conference, and to say he “hit it out of the park” would be an understatement. His presentation was engaging, informative, and highly practical. We had an all-star lineup that day, but Jeremy’s session was by far one of the most well received and highly rated presentations. If you’re looking for the perfect keynote speaker for your next event, look no further than Jeremy Streten!
Check out Jeremy Streten’s other appearnce in the Media by clicking on this link: https://businesslegallifecycle.com.au/jeremy-streten-in-the-media/